Closed, behind paywall Publisher (Open, NO license) Open in repository Open in hybrid journal Open in full open journal
- closed = article only accessible with subscription to journal
- gold = open access article in full open access journal
- hybrid = open access article in subscription journal
- publisher = free access to article in subscription journal granted by publisher
- repository = free accessible version of subscription journal article in repository
open access = author retains copyright, published under creative commons license (free to use)Open access metadata from (peer) reviewed publications with a doi in unpaywall. Open access status is highly changeable. The data presented here has been harvested from unpaywall (7th of may 2020).
Annemieke van Verseveld published from 2000 upto 2019 a total of 10 UvA-articles with 50 or less co-authors.0 unique co-authors in total with an average of 2.6 co-authors per article.
Visualization of the write position of the 10 journal publications by Annemieke van Verseveld
|4|| number of times sole author|
|0|| number of times first author|
|0|| number of times second author|
|6|| number of times last author|
The amount of credits for a certain Author position, also called write position, does differ by discipline. Some journals publish author names in alphabetical order. This is common practice by publications with many authors.